Journalism Resource Center (JRC) and Caucasus International University (CIU) with the support of Mercy Corps, are pleased to offer international-scientific practical conference – Education Issues of Agri-Journalism and Agri-Communication.
The conference aims:
- To facilitate the development of agricultural communication in Caucasus region;
- To establish modern methods in teaching agricultural journalism;
- To promote a unified academic environment between high schools in Georgia and neighboring countries;
- To form scientific contacts, establish and develop professional relations;
- To link higher education, research and practical work with real requirements;
- To improve educational technologies and models.
Deadlines: conference announcement – the week of September 14
Submission of applications – from September 14 to November 14
Work of editorial-evaluative team (reviewing) – September 14 – November 30
Period for organizing the conference – November 30 – December 15
Publication of received materials – December 15 – January 15
Requirements for Conference Material:
- The abstract must be maximum 200 words. The essence of the problem, research methods and results should be clearly and distinctly depicted;
- Georgian text: Sylfaen, title – font size – 14 (Bald), main text: font size 12. Line spacing – 1. Margins: standard, from both sides;
- The deadline for submitting filled in application form together with an abstract is October 25
- Working languages: Georgian, Russian, English;
Program and abstracts of the International Scientific-Practical Conference will be published in three languages (with a certain code)
Electronic versions will appear in various scientific databases.
Individuals who are willing to participating in the conference can register on the following webpage: www.mediaedu.ge till October 25.